Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Food Lion 3.11.2008




My husband and I went in together today twice and did multiple transactions. I am so glad that they had these deals as we have a mother in our preschool that is having another baby and they are not very well off, and I really wanted to help! The reason that I have multiple q's is that the other preschool mom's printed them out for me to use since I am the shopper! Just wanted to make sure I added why I had more than one.

Altogether (these were purchased in seperate transactions) this is what I got:


1 can of powder Nestle Good Start w/ DHA & ARA
6 Packs of the 2-pack Gerber Baby Food
3 Packs of the travel Food Lion wipes
2 Gerber Sippy Cups
2 Packs of Refill Valves for the cups
1 Dr. Pepper 2 liter
1 Coca-Cola 2 liter

I used:

$11 Retailer Check for the formula
$3/1 Nestle Good Start Power FLIP
6 of the $1/1 Baby Food
3 of the $1.50/1 FL Baby Wipes or Diapers FLIP
2 of the $2/1 Gerber Accessory FLIP (for the cups)
2 of the $1/1 Gerber Manufacturer Q for a spill proof cup
2 of the $2/1 Gerber Accessory FLIP (for the valves)


All together, the total after everything was: $2.55 (That means for everything but the sodas, it was only .77!)

No comments: