Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17th 2008

My CVS purchases from today. Let me start by saying that for those of you who don't like your CVS employees, I feel so sorry for you. I don't feel welcomed by all of them, but there is one in particular (I hope she sees this too!) whom I love with a passion. She does not make me feel like I am doing anything wrong or stealing like other folks at other stores do! I did mulitple transactions but here is everything:



5 Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Deodorants
1 Viva Roll Multi-Pack
4 Flintstone Complete Vitamins
1 Lypsyl Ointment
1 Maybelline SuperStay Lip Gloss
5 Be Gentle Single Serve Cleansers
1 Crayola Carry-All (we wanted to give this as a birthday gift and I needed a filler to bump up my pre-coupon price)
2 Jelly Beans
2 Plastic Egg Packs of 12
2 Russell Stover Private Reserve Bags
1 Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
1 Clean and Clear Astringent
2 Clean and Clear Soft In Shower Facial
1 Nail Clipper (needed a close by filler--plus I needed new clippers anyhow)
2 Scott Tissue Extra Soft 12 pack Mega Roll
3 Dove Cool Moisture Shampoos
3 Dove Cool Moisture Conditioners
1 Dove Frizz Control Shampoo
1 Dove Frizz Control Conditioner

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS ADDED TOGETHER!

MY TOTAL AFTER SALES AND BEFORE ALL COUPONS: $133.76

CVS COUPONS USED (this includes ECBs) ($98.84)

MANUFACTURER COUPONS USED: ($31.54)

TOTAL OOP: $3.41 plus $1.77 tax

I figured it up and I paid (TOTAL) oop: 5.18

No comments: