Monday, March 3, 2008

My GREAT Shopping Trip!

On Saturday, March 1st I went shopping! I headed off to my local Bi-Lo after the manager (who is amazingly wonderful!!) called to let me know that the items that I needed were in. I purchased the following:

150 of the 3 ounce pouches of Bumble Bee Tuna
11 Boxes of Lipton Tea Bags (small 16 count)
30 Bottles of Fuze Slenderize Beverages

Total BEFORE savings: 173.55
We have NO FOOD TAX here in South Carolina so there is no tax
My store doubles coupons up to .60 off. They only go to the amount of the item though.

I used the following q's:

150 of the .55/1 Bumble Bee Pouch Q's
11 of the .60/1 Lipton Product Q's
30 of the .50/1 Fuse Slenderize Q's

TOTAL AFTER SAVINGS........... PREPARE YOURSELF!!

0.00!!!!!

I did not get to take a picture of these things since I got the Fuze for my mom. She has diabetes and these drinks only have 1 gram of sugar per serving, so they are really great for her!!

No comments: