Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Publix 3.25.2008

Went to Publix after picking my daughter up from preschool and here is what I got:

2 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats (Strawberry)
2 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats (Original)
33 Cans (different types) Chef Boyardee canned pastas (I asked if I could get this amount before getting them due to quantity restrictions. Luckily, I was told yes!)
1 Magazine
1 Bag of Doritos for my daughter since she behaved well and I needed fillers for the competitor's coupon!
1 3 Musketeers Mint Bar (not pictured--hubby ate it too quickly!)
1 Bottle of Publix Salad Dressing (it was the penny item)

TOTAL: 37.43

Coupons Used:

$10 off of any $35 purchase at Bloom (my store takes competitor coupons) (-10.00)
PENNY COUPON (-1.98)
4 of the .70/1 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats manufacturer coupons(-2.80)
11 of the .35/3 Chef Boyardee canned pasta manufacturer coupons (-3.85)
THE ABOVE COUPONS WERE DOUBLED (-3.85)

After those, my total ended up being, 14.95.

As if that was not a great purchase on its own, there is a current offer in a booklet in the front of the Publix that I went to for a $10 GIFT CHECK towards Pharmacy/HBA items at the store you purchase qualifying products at. The Mini-Wheats are a qualifying product. So, if you count that 10 gift check, I spend 4.95 after all of this!!!

No comments: